[Merge] lp:~thumper/launchpad/client-cache-sync into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~thumper/launchpad/client-cache-sync into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

The primary focus of this branch is to keep the Javascript
cache of the context object up to date with API changes done
using the PATCH method.  As much as possible this has been
pushed as low into the library code as possible to make sure
it just works.

As we are now updating the cache object, we know when fields
have changed.  Now when fields change, we send YUI events.
One change is to implement a standard listener for when the
web_link attribute changes on the context object.  If this
changes, it means that the object that we are editing or viewing
right now is now at a different location.  We change the window's
location when this happens to take the user to the new page.
This happens now independently of how the web_link got changed,
whether that be a picker to change the owner, or editing a
different part of the URL (like a name).

The standard widgets were updated to support the changes to
the PATCHPlugin.  The PATCHPlugin now always requests JSON
with the additional html representations.  This change also
made the picker simpler, as it no longer had to work out
itself if the context object was being changed.

The branch also updates the source package recipe so the
base_branch and deb_version_template are exported.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~thumper/launchpad/client-cache-sync/+merge/51049
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~thumper/launchpad/client-cache-sync/+merge/51049
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~thumper/launchpad/client-cache-sync into lp:launchpad.