Re: lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/recipe-request-build-partial-success into lp:launchpad

On 25/02/11 20:04, Henning Eggers wrote:
> Perfect!!! I love the way it looks and works now. Thanks for putting in extra work to to make it shine!

No problem. Thanks also for the feedback. It's good to deliver something
that works well

> A code comment: Instead of specifying the color you could (and probably should) use a class. I found "lowlight" which uses 50% opacity to achieve this. Do you know why the default font weight is "bold" on these tags so that you have to add the "normal" in-line? Just wondering.

Yeah, I looked for an existing "disabled" class but didn't find anything
suitable. I tried the "lowlight" one and it works perfectly. Awesome. So
the code's been updated and it's a lot cleaner.

I've no idea why the default font weight is bold. The widget is rendered
by the LabeledMultiCheckBoxWidget class in
lp.app.widgets.itemswidgets.py and uses:

_joinButtonToMessageTemplate = (
        u'<label for="%s" style="font-weight:
		normal">%s&nbsp;%s</label> ')

I haven't looked any further.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/recipe-request-build-partial-success/+merge/50873
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/recipe-request-build-partial-success into lp:launchpad.