Re: [Merge] lp:~henninge/launchpad/devel-705176-sharing-info-on-page into lp:launchpad

Review: Needs Information ui
Hi Henning.

These images look good. I have questions though about consistency with other parts of Lp.

We show the package icon next to package on several pages where we tell users about Ubuntu. eg. <https://bugs.launchpad.net/evolution>. Why should <http://people.canonical.com/~henninge/screenshots/sharing-information-productseries.png> be different? Does
    [%] evolution in Ubuntu Hoary
make it easier to understand that the package is a separate thing?

The phrasing for this changes on other pages. I believe they are using an established convention. The package is in quotes and follows the distro and series names:
    Template "evolution-2.2" in Ubuntu Hoary package "evolution"
could be
    [%] evolution in Ubuntu Hoary Template "evolution-2.2"
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~henninge/launchpad/devel-705176-sharing-info-on-page/+merge/51283
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~henninge/launchpad/devel-705176-sharing-info-on-page into lp:launchpad.