Re: [Merge] lp:~abentley/launchpad/export-translation-api into lp:launchpad

I haven't done a full code review, but I glanced at this and noticed the exports have no version qualifier. This means we're committing to have them precisely as they are until 1.0 is is removed - and we're changing what is in 1.0. This adds a maintenance burden and makes it harder to refactor: I think its much better to only add things to devel, and not change 1.0 at all.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~abentley/launchpad/export-translation-api/+merge/52257
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~abentley/launchpad/export-translation-api into lp:launchpad.