[Merge] lp:~jml/launchpad/reported-by-me-121646 into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~jml/launchpad/reported-by-me-121646 into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

Braindead fix for bug 121646 - have a link to bugs reported by me. Ignores the "affects me" feature for now, makes no attempt to clean up tech debt in this area, and doesn't actually add unit tests.

But hey, it works.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~jml/launchpad/reported-by-me-121646/+merge/51148
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jml/launchpad/reported-by-me-121646/+merge/51148
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jml/launchpad/reported-by-me-121646 into lp:launchpad.