[Merge] lp:~sinzui/launchpad/picker-headings-0 into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~sinzui/launchpad/picker-headings-0 into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

correct the headers using in the person picker.

    Launchpad bug:
        https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/737709
        https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/737880
    Pre-implementation: deryck
    Test command: make css_combine

The font used in the sub heading on the overlay for adding team members is
messed up. It's very large now.

The issue is really all pickers, but is most visible in the person picker when
the instructions can be long. The instructions are a heading, but they should
be body text. The picker's <h1> may need to be a <h2> because it is never the
primary content of the document

ADDENDUM: Extract sprites to sprite.css. I am tired of my css syntax
highlighting and checking being disabled.

RULES

    * Make the instructions body text instead of a <h2>
    * Addendum ^ That wont work because the markup comes from a long
      chain of js and lots of non-lp code presumes that the step
      is a h2 :( Use CSS>

QA

    * Visit https://launchpad.net/~rosetta-alpha
    * Use the add member link
    * Verify the instructions are body text (12px)

    * http://people.canonical.com/~curtis/old-picker-sizes.png
    * http://people.canonical.com/~curtis/new-picker-sizes.png

LINT

    Makefile
    buildout-templates/bin/combine-css.in
    buildout-templates/bin/sprite-util.in
    lib/canonical/launchpad/icing/sprite.css.in
    lib/canonical/launchpad/icing/style-3-0.css

IMPLEMENTATION

Added rules to set the font-size and colour to match Lp's intent. The rules
are ridiculously precise because the juvenile lazr CSS that is styling our
content.
    lib/canonical/launchpad/icing/style-3-0.css.in

Extracted the sprite css to a separate file and updated the sprite, css
and make tools to use it.
  Makefile
  buildout-templates/bin/combine-css.in
  buildout-templates/bin/sprite-util.in
  lib/canonical/launchpad/icing/sprite.css.in
  lib/canonical/launchpad/icing/style-3-0.css

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~sinzui/launchpad/picker-headings-0/+merge/54085
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sinzui/launchpad/picker-headings-0/+merge/54085
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~sinzui/launchpad/picker-headings-0 into lp:launchpad.