[Merge] lp:~jml/launchpad/various-ec2-fixes into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~jml/launchpad/various-ec2-fixes into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

A whole bunch of fixes for ec2 test. I can't really add much here that's not in the bug reports. The ec2test system isn't super well-tested in general, and I haven't tried very hard to fix that in this branch. I have verified that ec2 update-image and ec2 land still work, that we trust the merge proposal reviewer and that we exclude merge proposals that are approved.  I have not verified the EINTR handling (it's tricky) or the bug status fix.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~jml/launchpad/various-ec2-fixes/+merge/55763
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jml/launchpad/various-ec2-fixes/+merge/55763
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jml/launchpad/various-ec2-fixes into lp:launchpad.