Re: [Merge] lp:~stub/launchpad/garbo-locking into lp:launchpad

I *think* the OOPS system is safe, but I'll need to confirm.

Log files are certainly a good point. --log-file=... I believe line buffers, but we can't differentiate multiple garbo's logging to the same file. It might be good enough as it is.

Setting this to 'in progress' while I think about the issues. I like some of the refactorings, so might proceed with this branch anyway, just with the global script lock turned back on.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~stub/launchpad/garbo-locking/+merge/56954
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~stub/launchpad/garbo-locking into lp:launchpad.