[Merge] lp:~lifeless/launchpad/bug-759467 into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~lifeless/launchpad/bug-759467 into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

Change from storing INCOMPLETE to storing INCOMPLETE_WITH_RESPONSE and INCOMPLETE_WITHOUT_RESPONSE to permit more efficient future queries.

This required:
 - querying on both the current model and the new
 - extending enumcol to permit using both schemas
 - changing the BugTaskStatusSearch enum values to be intrinsically in the right sort order.
 - adding a migration task to the garbo
 - making BugTask.status a property
 - translating INCOMPLETE into INCOMPLETE_WITH[OUT]_RESPONSE in transitionToStatus
 - changing any INCOMPLETE[_WITHOUT_RESPONSE] into INCOMPLETE_WITH_RESPONSE in Bug.linkMessage.

We don't appear to filter on INCOMPLETE in non-nodowntime services so this can go directly into devel.

As a bonus I found some dead code to delete.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~lifeless/launchpad/bug-759467/+merge/58262
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~lifeless/launchpad/bug-759467/+merge/58262
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~lifeless/launchpad/bug-759467 into lp:launchpad.