Re: [Merge] lp:~deryck/launchpad/inline-multicheckbox-xss-741624 into lp:launchpad

I welcome anyone's review here, but I'd like to get Ian to look at it since he knows the widget well.  Also, I'm fairly confident there isn't an XSS vector here with Ian's earlier released fix, which is why I didn't worry with a private branch and am treating this like a follow-up/clean-up branch.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~deryck/launchpad/inline-multicheckbox-xss-741624/+merge/58984
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~deryck/launchpad/inline-multicheckbox-xss-741624 into lp:launchpad.