Re: [Merge] lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/filebug-loses-data into lp:launchpad

Hi Robert

On 27/04/11 07:51, Robert Collins wrote:
> You don't mention updating the fields for importance/status/milestone
> under the advanced expander which are dependent on bug mgmt privileges
> - does your xhr call update them as well?

There's no need as such. Here, we are filing a bug, and those fields are
either present for data entry (if permissions allow) or not visible.
This part is unchanged. What the XHR call does is update the bug
reporting guidelines and security contact info when the user selects a
different project. Previously the XHR call would reload the entire
details entry form which is unnecessary and kills the user's input.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/filebug-loses-data/+merge/58410
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/filebug-loses-data into lp:launchpad.