[Merge] lp:~gary/launchpad/bug770387 into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~gary/launchpad/bug770387 into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

This is a very simple branch to add a confirmation that we saved your personal details on the +edit page.  It is not specific to the bug that this nominally fixes because the entire page had the behavior described for the new field.

I considered constructing a more specific message about what you changed, but it would have made the confirmation message more unwieldy; it doesn't have much precedence in Launchpad, if any, to my knowledge; and the Launchpad form machinery is not currently structured in such a way as to provide information about what was changed.

Lint is happy.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~gary/launchpad/bug770387/+merge/59269
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gary/launchpad/bug770387/+merge/59269
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~gary/launchpad/bug770387 into lp:launchpad.