[Merge] lp:~gmb/launchpad/bug-772609-again into lp:launchpad

Graham Binns has proposed merging lp:~gmb/launchpad/bug-772609-again into lp:launchpad.

Requested reviews:
  Launchpad code reviewers (launchpad-reviewers)
Related bugs:
  Bug #780248 in Launchpad itself: "getIndirectSubscribers is sometimes non-empty on private bugs"
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/780248

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~gmb/launchpad/bug-772609-again/+merge/60513

This branch reverts a previous rollback and adds a regression test for bug 780248 (which was the reason for the rollback).

The problem was that we were returning a non-empty set when getSubscribersFromDuplicates() was called on a private bug. This caused things to break (though the bug report is non-specific as to what, precisely).

I've added a regression test for bug 780248 (running this against current devel shows that it tests for the current behaviour) and I've updated getSubscribersFromDuplicates to return [] for private bugs, much as its counterpart, getSubscriptionsFromDuplicates() does, for what I assume are the same reasons.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gmb/launchpad/bug-772609-again/+merge/60513
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~gmb/launchpad/bug-772609-again into lp:launchpad.