Re: [Merge] lp:~danilo/launchpad/proper-bug-muting into lp:launchpad/db-devel

So we have a UI problem, and the desire to restore subscriptions to the previous value when emails for a bug are reenabled.

Is this feature genuinely interesting enough to add the new table, increasing the complexity of how to determine who gets what email?

The DB patch itself seems generally fine

 - We will want a who-did-it column to track who muted a team subscription if that is possible.
 - You are deleting a load of BugSubscription records. This means the code will need to cope with unmuting a bug with no existing BugSubscription, as well as restoring an existing BugSubscription. Would it not be better to set the affected BugSubscription notification level to something meaningful and avoid the extra code path and tests?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~danilo/launchpad/proper-bug-muting/+merge/60615
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~danilo/launchpad/proper-bug-muting into lp:launchpad/db-devel.