Re: [Merge] lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/person-picker-extra-detail into lp:launchpad

With regards to the comment about using IPerson.hide_email_addresse, I've made a change but would like the logic checked to ensure I've done it correctly. What was there previously was the exact code that was already there before I started adding the enhanced stuff.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/person-picker-extra-detail/+merge/62238
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/person-picker-extra-detail into lp:launchpad.