Re: [Merge] lp:~adeuring/launchpad/bug-486824 into lp:launchpad

Francis,

thanks for the hints. I wasn't aware of urlfetch() and forgot completely
that we can record details in the timeline...

both done.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~adeuring/launchpad/bug-486824/+merge/62883
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~adeuring/launchpad/bug-486824 into lp:launchpad.