Re: [Merge] lp:~mbp/launchpad/788874-mail-oops into lp:launchpad

Hi, thanks for stabbing at this.

It won't work though :) - the reason we fail is because the mail is
too big and we don't put it in the librarian. Also see bug 790902 (a
security bug) for other considerations here.

As I said in the bug, I think the right thing to do is to do a normal
NDR with a truncated message. I agree we also should not OOPS in this
case.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mbp/launchpad/788874-mail-oops/+merge/63343
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mbp/launchpad/788874-mail-oops into lp:launchpad.