Re: [Merge] lp:~allenap/launchpad/initialise-to-initialize into lp:launchpad

Fwiw, revision 13195 was entirely generated with:

  bzr ls -VR --kind=file --null | \
    xargs -r0 grep -I -i initialis -lZ | xargs -r0 sed -i \
      's/initialis/initializ/g;s/Initialis/Initializ/g;s/INITIALIS/INITIALIZ/g'

With the exception of a single database patch which I reverted. The index it creates is renamed in a follow-up branch (lp:~allenap/launchpad/initialise-to-initialize-db).

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~allenap/launchpad/initialise-to-initialize/+merge/64121
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~allenap/launchpad/initialise-to-initialize into lp:launchpad.