Re: lp:~allenap/launchpad/localpackagediffs-commenting-bug-795573 into lp:launchpad

In common with most of the Javascript on +localpackagediffs, the
Javascript in this branch is untested. The code in that module
(lp.registry.distroseriesdifferences_details) made me a little bit
sad. It needs a lot more time than I/we have to refactor it to make it
sanely testable. I have filed bug 796669 to address this.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~allenap/launchpad/localpackagediffs-commenting-bug-795573/+merge/64418
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~allenap/launchpad/localpackagediffs-commenting-bug-795573 into lp:launchpad.