Re: [Merge] lp:~stub/launchpad/bugsummary into lp:launchpad/db-devel

Review: Approve db,code
+CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION ensure_bugsummary_temp_journal() RETURNS VOID
+LANGUAGE plpgsql VOLATILE AS
+$$
+DECLARE
+BEGIN
+    CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE bugsummary_temp_journal (
+        LIKE bugsummary ) ON COMMIT DROP;
+    ALTER TABLE bugsummary_temp_journal ALTER COLUMN id DROP NOT NULL;
+EXCEPTION
+    WHEN duplicate_table THEN
+        NULL;
+END;
+$$;
+
+COMMENT ON FUNCTION ensure_bugsummary_temp_journal() IS
+'Create a temporary table bugsummary_temp_journal if it does not exist.';
+

That seems unchanged, so do we need it in the patch?

Ditto for
unsummarise_bug and summarise_bug

Other than that it looks good. Tests failed, but I'm going to look at that now.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~stub/launchpad/bugsummary/+merge/64583
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~stub/launchpad/bugsummary into lp:launchpad/db-devel.