Re: [Merge] lp:~jelmer/launchpad/bzr-code-imports-ui into lp:launchpad/db-devel

+    bzr_branch_url = URIField(
+        allow_query=False,    # Query makes no sense in Mercurial

:-)

Otherwise, well it looks fine.  It's great to see so much code being deleted.  I don't have the time to do a line by line review, and I don't have the Launchpad dev environment set up on my new laptop so I can't play around with it.  I worry that there are probably more places that implicitly assume import branches are foreign in some way, but maybe not (also approximately noone uses mirror branches any more aiui).

It would be SO GREAT if we could get rid of the puller after this.  I think this requires having some kind of token mechanism that grants the holder of the token the ability to read and write to a particular branch (and read any stacked on branches I guess) via the usual codehosting access.  But that can wait :)

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jelmer/launchpad/bzr-code-imports-ui/+merge/65684
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jelmer/launchpad/bzr-code-imports-ui into lp:launchpad/db-devel.