[Merge] lp:~lifeless/launchpad/useoops into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~lifeless/launchpad/useoops into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

A bunch of cleanup plus deletion of the 'write oops to disk' part of the code base - that is now just one publisher amongst many in the oops config.

I've removed all disk writing in the errorlog tests as they no longer need it. We can do the same for all tests, once we get rid of getLastOopsReport (which requires cross-process OOPS handoffs, for which I Have A Plan).

Oh, and I nuked informational oopses as a concept: they added complexity and we can identify all of them by the unique exceptions they raise.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~lifeless/launchpad/useoops/+merge/71634
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~lifeless/launchpad/useoops/+merge/71634
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~lifeless/launchpad/useoops into lp:launchpad.