Re: [Merge] lp:~mbp/launchpad/show-timeline into lp:launchpad

I also looked into increasing the psql verbosity so that it tells you how the query was executed.  It is possible to get this out of the client via storm, and to turn this on conditional on a feature flag.  However, the debug log is extremely verbose and not very readable, so not obviously so helpful.  I was hoping we would get something similar to explain analyze, but for free, while running the actual queries.  Apparently not.  Perhaps it's improved in a later postgresql release.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mbp/launchpad/show-timeline/+merge/80166
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mbp/launchpad/show-timeline into lp:launchpad.