[Merge] lp:~frankban/launchpad/db-milestonetags-480123 into lp:launchpad/db-devel

The proposal to merge lp:~frankban/launchpad/db-milestonetags-480123 into lp:launchpad/db-devel has been updated.

Description changed to:

= Summary =

This patch introduces a new milestonetag table that will allow milestones aggregation (see #904335).

== Proposed fix ==

Add a milestonetag table referencing milestones.

== Pre-implementation notes ==

After long debate with Gary Poster and Brad Crittenden, we decided to introduce the concept of milestone tags, as a way to aggregate milestones.
Having milestone tags we can meet the Linaro needs, allowing them to filter specifications and bugs in a orthogonal way.
The table structure reflects what is already present in the bug tags implementation.

== Tests ==

No specific tests for the new table are actually present.
Tests passed for db-devel branch.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~frankban/launchpad/db-milestonetags-480123/+merge/85876
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~frankban/launchpad/db-milestonetags-480123/+merge/85876
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~frankban/launchpad/db-milestonetags-480123 into lp:launchpad/db-devel.