Re: [Merge] lp:~james-w/launchpad/bpph-binary-file-urls into lp:launchpad

Review: Approve

Looks good to me. Didn't know a BPPH had theoretically multiple files.

Can't see any introduced performance issues. ProxiedLibrarianFileAlias duplicates work by getting the canonical_url of the parent a lot, but since we're doing that already for source packages I can't see it being a burden here.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~james-w/launchpad/bpph-binary-file-urls/+merge/86470
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~james-w/launchpad/bpph-binary-file-urls into lp:launchpad.