Re: [Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/germinate-all-dev-series into lp:launchpad

Would it be better to just go back to having multiple lists and
iterating over them with zip() (my personal threshold for when I start
thinking about consolidating this kind of thing into a list of classes
seems to be about three, which is why I did it at this point), or is it
worth caching the property for other reasons anyway?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/germinate-all-dev-series/+merge/86909
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/germinate-all-dev-series into lp:launchpad.