Re: [Merge] lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/use-convoy into lp:launchpad

Ian--

Rick has told me that he and Deryck have some thoughts about this; I'm staying away from this MP for now because of that, but am leaving this comment so you know the branch isn't just languishing without anyone looking at it. I assume Deryck will leave his comments here or is emailing you or finding you on IRC.

I will say, having not really dug through the branch, that I wonder if there's any way to break this up into smaller bits for reviewing? It's my understanding that it may well all need to be landed together, but at least from a review perspective I think this may be too big to keep in one's head during a review. As an example, I suspect the WADL and MAILMAN bits could be separated.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/use-convoy/+merge/89222
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/use-convoy into lp:launchpad.