[Merge] lp:~rvb/maas/maas-add-node-js3 into lp:maas

The proposal to merge lp:~rvb/maas/maas-add-node-js3 into lp:maas has been updated.

Description changed to:

This branch adds a Dashboard view used on the index page.  The dashboard is pretty minimal right now, it simply displays the number of nodes.

- renamed add_node to node_add (YUI module name, files, etc)
- added node.js with models for Node and NodeList.  This is pretty minimal right now but it's all we need to count the nodes.
- added testing.js which contains a base class for tests that need to mockup io or cleanup event handlers.  I assumes that the io provider is stored in module._io, this is not really nice but I think it's better than to modify the modules themselves for the sole purpose of being able to test them. test_node_add.js has been cleaned up to take advantage of this.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~rvb/maas/maas-add-node-js3/+merge/91440
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~rvb/maas/maas-add-node-js3/+merge/91440
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~rvb/maas/maas-add-node-js3 into lp:maas.