[Merge] lp:~stevenk/launchpad/information_type-model into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~stevenk/launchpad/information_type-model into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

Add the new information_type column to the model for Bug.

I'm not certain if setting the default on the EnumCol is the right thing to do, but it seems to work. information_type will be set for new bugs, or bugs that change their privacy or security related flag. Population of the type will be finished off with a garbo job in a separate branch.

I have also drove-by two lint fixes in IBug which probably happened when I refactored it.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~stevenk/launchpad/information_type-model/+merge/97319
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~stevenk/launchpad/information_type-model/+merge/97319
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~stevenk/launchpad/information_type-model into lp:launchpad.