Re: lp:~linaro-infrastructure/launchpad/notify-workitems-changes into lp:launchpad

<lifeless> salgado: IIRC the only reason a select wouldn't see new objects is if both the select and the store.add for the objects *both* happen within a block_implicit_flushes() decorator

In our case the select runs inside a block_implicit_flushes() but the store.add() happens before that. Still, I think this is probably why we're seeing this behavior
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~linaro-infrastructure/launchpad/notify-workitems-changes/+merge/98231
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~linaro-infrastructure/launchpad/notify-workitems-changes into lp:launchpad.