[Merge] lp:~jtv/maas/doris-please-spit-out-your-old-node-actions into lp:maas

The proposal to merge lp:~jtv/maas/doris-please-spit-out-your-old-node-actions into lp:maas has been updated.

Description changed to:

Don't be daunted by the size of the diff.  Almost all of the new lines are in two modules that I introduced in the prerequisite branch, but for some reason they show up again in the diff here.  Please just skip node_action.py and test_node_action.py; they are up for separate review.  In effect, this review is not “+507/-466” but “+50/-466.”

This is all part of an undertaking I discussed with Julian: re-organized node actions.  In my prerequisite branch I implemented a new node-actions structure.  In this branch, I move the code over from the old structure to the new one.

You'll note that tests no longer need to spell out the full UI-visible text of the action buttons. Unit tests happen at a very low level on the new module, so the integration tests only need one example per behaviour.  There's a bit more system to the tests now.  It also frees the unit tests of a lot of the tedium of simulating a request etc.  The view code gets a bit simpler and the template, remarkably, does not need to change at all.  (Actually there are a few attribute names that I'm tempted to change, but it's enough for one day).

Jeroen

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/maas/doris-please-spit-out-your-old-node-actions/+merge/103743
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/maas/doris-please-spit-out-your-old-node-actions/+merge/103743
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jtv/maas/doris-please-spit-out-your-old-node-actions into lp:maas.