Re: [Merge] lp:~stevenk/launchpad/bugdelta-information_type into lp:launchpad

Review: Approve

Looks mighty fine. As discussed on irc, best to add TestBugTaskInterestingActivity as a doc test so everything is kept together and the tests don't become fragmented. Add add XXX for the removal of BugVisibilityChange and BugSecurityChange when the time is right.

I am a little concerned with the bug-change.txt deletions since the visibility and security changes which are deleted don't appear to be tested anywhere else. Adding a ff check to the doc test as is done elsewhere may be more appropriate so that we have full test coverage.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~stevenk/launchpad/bugdelta-information_type/+merge/103802