[Merge] lp:~jml/launchpad/drop-special-commercial-permissions into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~jml/launchpad/drop-special-commercial-permissions into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

We've discovered that we don't actually need as much of the permission that being ILaunchpadCelebrity.software_center_agent gives us.

Specifically, we don't actually care if 'commercial' is set on PPAs or not, since software-center-agent is already an owner all of the PPAs that we create.  As far as I can tell, this just leaves software-center-agent with the mere power to get archive subscription URLs. As such, I've deleted some of the tests.

You can think of the deleted tests as summarizing what software-center-agent is about to lose.

Code-wise this is pretty easy, but there's a relatively high integration risk. Thus, we're going to do integration testing with a demo copy of Launchpad run from EC2, so please don't land this until we give the all clear.

Also, I'd welcome reviews from a broader range of reviewers.

Another 28 deletions of credit, bring us up to 113 + 30 = 143.

Thanks,
jml

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~jml/launchpad/drop-special-commercial-permissions/+merge/104270