Re: [Merge] lp:~jtv/launchpad/bug-994650-scrub-pofiletranslator into lp:launchpad

Late-breaking change: after a chat with StevenK, I turned this into a Garbo loop.  See revisions 15215 and beyond.

Note that the “launchpad” database user does not have the privilege of deleting POFileTranslator records.  I could just add that to facilitate testing, but it's going a bit far.  Much as I hate the finicky SELECT restrictions of security.cfg, I do like the restricted write privileges for specialized tables.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/launchpad/bug-994650-scrub-pofiletranslator/+merge/104866