Re: [Merge] lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/info-type-descriptions-993575 into lp:launchpad

Review: Needs Information text

This does not explain how users get permission. I think the explanation needs to mention project-level sharing. "data" is only appropriate with user data and "related" is no longer associated with security. Maybe:

  Visible only to users that the project shared all embargoed security information with.

  Visible only to users that the project shared all user data information with.

  Visible only to users that the project shared all proprietary information with.

Or present tense:

  Visible only to users the project shares all embargoed security information with.

  Visible only to users the project shares all user data information with.

  Visible only to users the project shares all proprietary information with.

Maybe "all" is wrong because direct subscribers will have "some", yet sharing is all or nothing. I do not like ending sentences with "with". Dan might feel differently. I will talk to him today.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/info-type-descriptions-993575/+merge/105162