Re: [Merge] lp:~jtv/launchpad/bug-994650-cache-potmsgsets into lp:launchpad

On 12-05-10 11:13 AM, j.c.sackett wrote:
> It doesn't look like this total arc of work reduces LoC, but I'm not familiar enough with everything you've been doing in the LP code base lately to know if you've got credit or not. I don't want to block a fix for a critical, so I'll just leave this as a reminder to please try and reduce the overall LoC going forward if you haven't already.

Jeroen gets a waiver because even though this doesn't reduce LoC, it
does reduce maintenance burden a lot, as it will allow us to open new
translation series without the multi-day fuss that is happening right
now :-)

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx