Re: [Merge] lp:~rharding/launchpad/bugnom_874250 into lp:launchpad

This is a prime source of the fat that makes LP slow to reason about and hard to learn. I don't think consistency here is useful, because its actively increasing the bloat. Feel free to do whatever feels best, I'd be inclined to not have the method on IBug, I think, which will:
 - avoid the indirection
 - be consistent with where the meat of the code is
 - not make changing things later any harder (or easier).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~rharding/launchpad/bugnom_874250/+merge/105317