Re: [Merge] lp:~dooferlad/launchpad/upcomingwork_show_incomplete_bp into lp:launchpad

Review: Needs Fixing

Hi James,

As mentioned on IRC the other day, I think a better way to do this is to work out whether or not the expander should be open on the server rather than doing it all in the JS. I've created a branch for this solution here: lp:~gmb/launchpad/upcomingwork_show_incomplete_bp - feel free to merge it into your branch.

I'm not hugely familiar with work items, so I don't know how to do QA on my solution (I can't seem to make items appear in the +upcomingwork view on launchpad.dev, no matter what I try). Please let me know if my solution's not working.

We also need to find something to remove from the LP codebase if we're going to land this, or we need to get it blessed as feature work by lifeless or flacoste. I'll look into the possible options.

Cheers,

Graham
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~dooferlad/launchpad/upcomingwork_show_incomplete_bp/+merge/105846