Re: [Merge] lp:~wgrant/launchpad/kill-bug-private-model into lp:launchpad

DB patches must be separate from code patches, because we need to be able to deploy the two separately (fastdowntime is fast because we don't upgrade the other services). https://code.launchpad.net/~wgrant/launchpad/kill-bug-private-db/+merge/106107 kills the DB columns.

BugTaskFlat is not writable except by triggers, so constraints and defaults on its columns provide no benefit beyond bloat.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wgrant/launchpad/kill-bug-private-model/+merge/106104