[Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/remove-daily-installers into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/remove-daily-installers into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

== Summary ==

As Jeroen and I established in the IRC discussion cited in bug 827965, the support for automatic daily uploads of debian-installer is not used and in reality is unlikely to be used in future (to my certain knowledge, I was the only client of this facility).  This code was ported from dak, and the daily-installer support has not been exercised in production since the Ubuntu archive switched to Launchpad.  Let's kill it and save a little bit of complexity.

== Tests ==

bin/test -vvct debian-installer

== Demo and Q/A ==

None required.

== Lint ==

A bunch of pre-existing doctest lint in lib/lp/soyuz/doc/distroseriesqueue-debian-installer.txt.  I'm ignoring this for now as I have plans to rip out this doctest and replace it with unit tests in the near future (which in fact is why I decided to fix this bug first).

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/remove-daily-installers/+merge/107136
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/remove-daily-installers/+merge/107136
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/remove-daily-installers into lp:launchpad.