Re: [Merge] lp:~julian-edwards/maas/json-power-address into lp:maas

The difference between the terms “power address” and “power parameters” (both of which you use here) leaves me with an impression of half-hearted generalization.  Did you mean “address” in the sense of The Gettysburg Address?

(You know, where Lincoln lived.)

Also, it's your native language not mine, but to me “JSON encoded” reads much less well than “JSON-encoded” does.

Jeroen
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~julian-edwards/maas/json-power-address/+merge/107154
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~julian-edwards/maas/json-power-address into lp:maas.