Re: [Merge] lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/inline-picker-underscore-1005324 into lp:launchpad

Review: Needs Fixing code

Hi Ian.

I need to think about this.  Your CSS change removed the underlines from menu links, it is not clear that text with icons are links. I do not want to solve the issue this way. We really want to remove the false content.

Konqueror is broken by bug 521219; the sprite image is physically too tall to render. I think we want to test which browsers require content in the sprite. We know this affected khtml and older webkits. Maybe we can use YUI to add a CSS class to the body element. when only activates the CSS rule you deleted See http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/3/api/UA.html#property_webkit
    Y.UA.webkit === 1

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/inline-picker-underscore-1005324/+merge/107702