Re: [Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/custom-upload-parsing into lp:launchpad

I've made the classmethod change, thanks.  I prefer to keep setTargetDirectory separate, though, in order that all processing failures happen during process() rather than some of them happening during the constructor instead; this makes more sense to me, and it makes it easier to consolidate the previously-duplicated *AlreadyExists code too.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/custom-upload-parsing/+merge/107656