Re: [Merge] lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/inline-picker-underscore-1005324 into lp:launchpad

I have found and fixed another problem that appears in Chrome. The issue still causes the anchor icon not be be rendered but appears (to me) to have a lightly different root cause. And it affects lp in production right now swo has been a long standing issue in Chrome AFAICT.

The milestone index page as some text "Yes. Drivers can target bugs and blueprints to this milestone." which is supposed to have an Edit icon next to it. The edit icon is not rendered. The TAL is:

      <dd>
        <tal:yes condition="context/active">
          Yes. Drivers can target bugs and blueprints to this milestone.
        </tal:yes>
        <tal:no condition="not: context/active">
          No.  Drivers cannot target bugs and blueprints to this milestone.
        </tal:no>
        &nbsp; <a tal:replace="structure milestone_menu/edit/fmt:icon" />
      </dd>

The issue turned out to be the extra ' ' between the &nbsp; and the "<a..."
The &nbsp; is used to separate the icon a little from the text it is next too. But the extra ' ' caused the icon not to render. I am not sure why.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/inline-picker-underscore-1005324/+merge/107702