Re: [Merge] lp:~wallyworld/launchpad/sprite-icon-spacing-1007263 into lp:launchpad

Review: Needs Information code

What sprite is not an action? I suppose it its sprites on non-anchors. The crux of the issue is text + anchor is too close. The text is often wrapped in a span so maybe we can use a sibling selector
    span + a.sprite {margin-left: 6px;}
We might want to try this if there are intermediate elements
    span ~ a.sprite {margin-left: 6px;}

This can be expanded to support other elements.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wallyworld/launchpad/sprite-icon-spacing-1007263/+merge/108291