Re: [Merge] lp:~bac/launchpad/bug-1007111 into lp:launchpad

Review: Approve

Great, thanks!

We talked on IRC about benji's concern with naming Python file objects after file descriptors, and so possibly changing "fd" to "f" or something else.  As I said, your call.

Also as we discussed even earlier, I'd like to see bug 682772 addressed as well (and maybe engage with Robert on ideas he has for a good hook point for bug 682771 if that's not clear) but we have that on our board, and this is a good change.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bac/launchpad/bug-1007111/+merge/108359