[Merge] lp:~jtv/maas/prep-user-helpers into lp:maas

Jeroen T. Vermeulen has proposed merging lp:~jtv/maas/prep-user-helpers into lp:maas.

Requested reviews:
  Launchpad code reviewers (launchpad-reviewers)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/maas/prep-user-helpers/+merge/108698

I'm going to move the User-related helpers into their own module.  They didn't quite belong with UserProfile because not every User has a UserProfile.

It's nice to move out helpers because eventually we'll migrate Node by renaming __init__.py to node.py.  This reduces the potential for branch conflicts on Node code.

Jeroen
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/maas/prep-user-helpers/+merge/108698
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jtv/maas/prep-user-helpers into lp:maas.