Re: [Merge] lp:~jml/launchpad/db-distro-level-ppa-privacy into lp:launchpad/db-devel

On IRC, wgrant strongly insisted that sinzui should be consulted about this.

Also, my email logs say that lifeless suggested a celebrity (See email May 1st to launchpad-dev). I have no idea how it became a database column in my todo list.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jml/launchpad/db-distro-level-ppa-privacy/+merge/109336
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jml/launchpad/db-distro-level-ppa-privacy into lp:launchpad/db-devel.