Re: [Merge] lp:~lifeless/launchpad/memcache into lp:launchpad

Review: Approve code

This branch is fine to land, but I suspect the removals are incomplete. I see the TALs 'cache' expression is still registered in lp/services/memcache/configure.zcml and I think it is best that it be removed too.

I think this bug work also fixes/invalidates bug 613780, bug 678320, bug 729062, bug 760335. While these bugs are about memcached, not the tales, I do not think anything is really using memcached. memcache_client_factory is the only function left, and it is only known to our testing layers. You might as well remove lp.services.memcache.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~lifeless/launchpad/memcache/+merge/109551