Re: [Merge] lp:~ivo-kracht/launchpad/bug-425934 into lp:launchpad

Review: Resubmit

An EC2 test failed because some email command have to be uppercase (summary, cve) so I had to except those from being converted to lowercase. I did that by adding a new value called lowercase_args that can be set to False if a command should be case sensitive. Also i changed the names function into parsingParameters and wrote a unit test for its new task.

Pre-imp call with adeuring

tests:
lib/lp/services/mail/tests/test_helpers.py
lib/lp/services/mail/tests/test_commands.py

= Launchpad lint =

Checking for conflicts and issues in changed files.

Linting changed files:
  lib/lp/bugs/mail/commands.py
  lib/lp/bugs/mail/handler.py
  lib/lp/code/mail/codehandler.py